Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Hello to the Blogging World

I guess it's finally time I enter into the blogging world to keep family and friends updated. I'll do my best to post often; however, I cannot guarantee anything!!

Fausto, Kylar & I moved to San Antonio mid-March. The company I work for plans on moving its manufacturing division down this way and asked me to come along. However, I beat them here and they are letting me work from home. It's not bad, but it's really hard to make friends when you are the only one in the office.

Fausto graduated from Texas Tech in December 2007 and got a job with Luby's. He was in Houston January through mid-March for manager training. When he finished, we ventured south from Lubbock. Our house is still for sale there, so if you know of anyone looking to buy a home, let them know about ours!

Kylar is a stinker but a precious one. It took him a while to adjust to the move but is doing well. He loves swimming, playing outside, and playing with his cars. He sure is growing fast. I can't believe how fast it goes!

Well, stay tuned...

No comments: